Now that the time shift tool is no longer a part of Audacity, how do we move audio segments? With the advent of Audacity version 3.1.x moving audio around has gotten easier and quicker. In this video, I show you how to split audio into separate segments, how to join audio segments together, and how to move audio now that the time shift tool is no longer with us.
- 00:00 – Intro
- 00:23 – How to Split Audio in Audacity
- 01:56 – How to Move Audio in Audacity
- 02:59 – How to Join Audio in Audacity
- 04:39 – Summary
- 04:50 – Other Places You’ll Find Me
Hardware I used in this video.
NOTE: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying Amazon purchases:
- Fudesy Green Screen: https://amzn.to/3OTqZuV
- Shotgun Microphone, SYNCO D2 Hyper-Cardioid Condenser Mic: https://amzn.to/3vKUasj
- Zoom H6 Portable Recorder: https://amzn.to/3FgMdyp
- Neewer 2-Pack Dimmable 5600K USB LED Video Light with Adjustable Tripod Stand and Color Filters: https://amzn.to/3ydGA2j